Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merii Kurisumasu..Merry Christmas

Christmas Day was such a great day! I couldn't have asked for a better day with my little family! Bryan and I are thinking we have about one or two more Christmas' to sleep in until B realizes what's going on and wakes us up at the crack of dawn! So we enjoyed sleeping in a little before we got up to start our day.

Christmas morning we got up and ate breakfast and got B ready for the day, which meant a bath after breakfast because he got us an 'explosion' if you know what I mean for our gift haha We opened up our stockings and took some pictures by the tree before it was time to skype with family.

We are so thankful for the invention of skype, it makes being so far from family a little more bearable since we are able to talk and see them so easily. On Christmas Eve day we skyped with Bryan's family and opened gifts and on Christmas Day we opened gifts with my family, thankfully their boxes made it there on time this year! Last year they didn't get there til around New Years!

This year were completely spoiled by our parents, we are so thankful for all the gifts we received and I think B was the most spoiled of us all, which is probably how it's going to be for awhile! I don't mind, I like shopping for him and he's a baby he is constant need of clothes and toys as he outgrows his others!

After skyping with family, B was exhausted (such is the life of a baby lol) so we put him down for his nap, and Bryan and I were able to do some things around the house before he woke up. After he woke up we opened our gifts to each other, and then got to play with all our new 'toys' the rest of the afternoon!

For our Christmas dinner I made a turkey along with the fixings for that. I definitely didn't go overboard this time! We had so much food on Thanksgiving that I scaled back and only made the main dishes this time around. It was  such a yummy dinner =)

Christmas night was spent watching Christmas shows, I was completely disappointed that The Christmas Story was not on Apple TV! I told Bryan next year we are going to have to buy it, because I don't want to go another Christmas without watching it!!

Well that was our Christmas! I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking! Somehow they got out of order...and I'm being lazy and not going back and rearranging them lol


and the stockings were hung!

Santa left Bennett a letter =)




Bennett LOVES this little turtle!!
Bella and her stocking

she got some goodies!

Bella and her gift from Santa

yes Bella does open her own gifts!


Bennett got me this Willow Tree Angel I love it!

Bennett got daddy LOTS of coffee!

The gift I was most excited about...a remote for my DSLR!

Bryan's bag/case for his paintball gun

Our tree Christmas morning!





Family Picture by the tree...I wish I had my remote at this point because we were using the self timer 

B and his stocking

He was so excited

wondering what all this 'stuff' is!

B and his gift from Santa...Santa doesn't wrap gifts here just leaves them out =)


ahhh my cutie pie on Christmas!

Bennett thought these would taste good! 


Leap Frog learning table


Bennett's 4 gift Christmas from Mommy and Daddy!
Something to Wear, Need, Play/Read, Want

Bryan's 4 Gifts:
Need: Paintball Carrying Bag
Want: Zippo Lighter and accessories
Wear: 2 Tshirts
Play: Video Game
From Bennett: Coffe Kcups, Coffee and Coffee Cup

My Gifts:
Need: Travel charger for my phone
Want: Camera class and my camera remote
Wear: Tom's shoes and pajama set
Read/Play: Puzzle books, and Movie
From Bennett: Willow Tree Figurine









No comments:

Post a Comment