Thursday, August 23, 2012

Somewhat of an update...in pictures


So since I seem to be very behind on this ole' blog here, I decided to just do a big picture update. Because seriously I love pictures of Bennett and hopefully you do too! There is so much more to update especially since family was here for 2 weeks, but that will get it's own post so for now enjoy pictures from the last 3.5 weeks!!! 


Newly arrived Bennett

Daddy and his boy!

He was so alert (and still is!)

Mommy and Bennett shortly after delivery

aww I just love that face!

his sharp little nails already scratched his face  =(

We are just so in love with this little guy!

Going home kimono outfit =) and of course Puma socks =)

ready to go home yippee (he looked so tiny in this!)

I might have had a ABU hat made to match Daddy's!!!

My matching boys!!!

*some how got out of order* our first night at the hospital 

Oh I love him!


At home oh I love him!

He has hair!!

I also made this little onesie for him! We have AMMO spirit in this house (Bryan's AF job is AMMO)

Yes, Bryan is wearing his Chem Gas Mask...his poopy wasn't even that bad lol

Daddy and Bennett playing video games!

Daddy and his babies!

One of Bennett's funny faces!!!

He likes to be swaddled...except not really he must have had gas here lol


At his 2 week check up

Daddy and Bennett like video games lol

I think this is his..."I think there is something in my diaper" face =)

Mommy and Bennett snuggles while daddy is at work.

Bella kissies!!
Hopefully I can get back into the swing of blogging so I can keep this updated now since Bennett is here...and almost a month old (holy cow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment