Thursday, March 28, 2013

An Update of Sorts

Wow it's been a long time since I have done a real update on here! I guess it's hard sometimes to find time to actually write and then think of what you all want to read about! I guess I should find the time though.

So what have we been up to?! Well obviously Bennett and I were in the States for about 7 weeks total with travel time, which was quite the adventure! Since we have been back it's been a busy time but we have done a few fun things!

Also the weather here is starting to become 'summer' here! So it's getting pretty warm here most days, although it's been raining the past week. I can't wait til' we can get out to the beach and let Bennett get in the water! Last summer B was still too small to actually get in, so it will be fun this summer!

We are looking forward to Bryan's family coming and visiting in May! We are the 'need to clean and organize' so they have room for their stuff phase now. After my family left in August we started using our 3rd bedroom/guest room as storage again so I guess we need to get that cleaned out again so they have somewhere to sleep!

Other than that we don't really have anything new going on right now. Easter is this coming Sunday and that seems crazy! This year is going so fast already! We actually hit our half way mark of our tour here in Okinawa! Which means we have 18 months left here on island! That may seem like a long time, but I have a feeling it will go fast, hopefully at least!

Gosh I hope to start keeping this up better, I'm sorry it's kind of lacking. I'll include some recent pictures so it at least seems interesting!










No comments:

Post a Comment