Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby Thompson!!

Well, here we are 13 weeks pregnant and I haven't really wrote about it. Actually I haven't wrote about it at all. So I thought it was time to share on the blog! I really hope to be able to keep updating this as our pregnancy progresses so family and friends back in the States can keep up with us!

So far my pregnancy has been going quite well, I have only been real sick a for a grand total of maybe one week, and wouldn't you know 4 of those days were when I was back in Nebraska seeing family! Other than that I have had a pretty easy pregnancy *knock on wood*! And just today we entered our 2nd trimester, such an exciting day!

On Feb. 1st I had my first appointment with my nurse practitioner and everything seems to be going great! I got to hear the heartbeat and that was steady at 165bmp and sounded just like horses hooves galloping around in there! Really it was the best sound I have ever heard =) My next appointment is on the 21st, so just in about 2 weeks, can't wait to go back and see what else is going on! We should be having our BIG ultrasound about midway through March, both Bryan and I can't wait to find out whether we are having a little girl or boy! Either way we just pray for a healthy baby come August!

I will leave you with a couple pictures!

This is our little baby! This was taken at 9 weeks and 4 days on Jan. 9th

And here I am yesterday. You can kinda see a little Baby Bump is starting!!  The bloat is gone, so bring on the bump lol

No comments:

Post a Comment